Blossom Class 2023 - 2024
Welcome to Blossom Class!
We are a mixed Reception and Year 1 Class, and also have pre-school with us. Miss Forbes is our teacher and in the autumn term Miss Willis will be teaching us also. We have our own, purpose-built building right next door to the main school as well as our own outdoor learning area.
- We have a short PE session on Monday
- We have Forest School on Thursday
- Our main PE session is on Friday
You can find more information on our curriculum for the year by downloading the document at the bottom of this page.
Keeping you informed
There are lots of ways we keep you informed of what we are doing in class and school.
- In Blossom Class we regularly update Tapestry, our online learning journey. Parents / carers can also use it to share what their child has been doing at home.
- Every child has a contact book that we use record reading as well as passing quick messages between home and school.
- Homework is set using Google Classrooms and every child has their own log-in. We also use it to share useful information, websites, and learning strategies with parents.
- We love to celebrate everything we have done! Have a look at our school Facebook page and our Instagram account to see the exciting things we get up to. You don't need to have a Facebook account to see our adventures.
- The Bosley Bulletin is published every two weeks. You can read it either through our School Spider app or via the news items on our website.
Stay in touch
Miss Forbes, our class teacher, is usually available for a quick chat after school most nights. If you would prefer a longer appointment then you can arrange this by contacting the school office directly.