We keep in touch with our families in different ways:
- All children have a contact book / reading record. Your child's teacher may use this to put a short note in and you can do the same.
- Children in Blossom Class all have an electronic learning journey called Tapestry. You can find out more about this from the Blossom Class Page and your child's teacher.
- We use School Spider to share information and send messages. Contact the school office if you need a log in.
- Our fortnightly newsletter is published on our website. You can access copies here.
- We regularly update our Facebook page with all the exciting things we have been learning school. You don't need a Facebook account to see what we have been doing.
- We try to make ourselves as available as possible. Class teachers are usually available most nights after school for a quick chat, or you can email the school office to arrange an appointment.